About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
26 years old - Alabama State alumni - certified pharmacy technician - freelance makeup artist

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Twerq a lil Sum

I've discovered this new cosmetic line called Fantastic Faces Cosmetics. It is owned by Stephanie Johnson and she has created her own homemade cosmetics. They feature really bright pigmented shadows and lip products. I was sold when I saw how beautiful her lip jellies looked on other people. The colors were so bright and bold and I'm in love with lip colors. It was a color in particular that I had to purchase. It was called "Twerq". I was like hmmm....now that's a catchy name. It's like a pretty turquoise, teal color. It's very similar to the OCC lip tars but a little thicker and gel like. I used MAC's lip conditioner underneath. The application was really smooth and easy and the color was very visable once applied. They come off very easy when you wash it off so NO STAINING OF THE LIPS and that what I love most about them. I would definately recommend trying these out! They are very affordable. They come in a small size but a little goes along way. They run about $10. You can purchase these lip jellies and other products on her website  http://stephsfantastic.webs.com/apps/webstore/ 
         On my eyes, I used my BH Cosmetics 120 palette (1st ed.). These are individual lashes I am wearing.  For my brows, I used my NYX brow pencil in dark brown and for my face I used MAC's Studio Fix Fluid Foundation NW47 and NW45 concealer as a highlight under my eyes. I used NYX powder blush in Cocoa. I've also been getting alot of comments on how I curled my hair. I used my Gold N Hot flat iron to create the curls and I use 12-18 flexirod hair rollers (11/16" diameter) but any size will do.  Here are some pics:


This is without the flash
           
These are with the flash. As you see, it transformed into a very pretty light, turquoise-green color



No comments: