About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
26 years old - Alabama State alumni - certified pharmacy technician - freelance makeup artist

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

OMG!!!!

Yall! I have seriously been neglecting this blog. So much has happened between the last time I posted, which was Halloween, to now. First off, let me say Happy New Year to everyone! Ok so, since the last time I've been on here, I have finished my pharmacy technician program. I finished the 7 month class portion on November 14, 2011 and 4 week externship on December 23, 2011. I got to work at Publix Pharmacy and it was great :) Anywhoo, graduation date is still in progress. It is suppose to be sometime in March. I've worked 3 jobs including the externship which was a 9-5 on the weekdays. On the weekends, I was working at a restaurant as a hostess and I got hired as a makeup artist at a salon close to my house. Talk about crowded! Of course I didn't wanna go into 2011 overworked, so I quick my restaurant job to make room for my pharmacy techician job I was applying for. As of right now, I am studying for my PTCB so I can become a certified pharmacy technician. I take that exam on Jan 19 (well....pending) lol. I haven't really been able to be as focused as I want because we have a dog now! His name is Sabastian. He's my brother's dog and we have been keeping it for him because the dog is way too big for his apartment smh. Bastie is wild! He reminds me of a toddler. He always wants to play and always getting into something. So I spend most of the day telling him NO than actually studying. It's like having kids around the house. Of course, I'm still doing my makeup. I seriously have to update you guys!!! I will be posting those pics on my blog as well as what products I've used. I'm trying to get back into doing video makeup tutorials this year. I'm also gonna start doing hauls and shoes. I'm thinking about starting "strassing" and designing shoes this year. I've found this very interesting. So just be on the lookout on everything and I promise to keep to this blog!

No comments: