About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
26 years old - Alabama State alumni - certified pharmacy technician - freelance makeup artist

Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Cuzzo's Fabulous 40th Bday Party

There is nothing ordinary about my family. When we do stuff, we do it big and we are known for throwing huge and extravagant events from weddings to birthday parties. We threw my mom a huge 50th birthday party last July and my cousin Demetria threw her 40th birthday party on December 17, 2011. It was a red carpet theme and yes ****three snaps to the left****  it was fabulous. We took pictures on a red carpet, had great food, music, everyone looked good and we danced the night away. Here are some of the official pictures from the party.






The makeup process before the party. Getting my cousin ready for her big night!


The finished look!

No comments: