About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
26 years old - Alabama State alumni - certified pharmacy technician - freelance makeup artist

Friday, August 5, 2011

Nicki Minaj Good Morning America Inspired Look



Nicki Minaj GMA performace "Super Bass"


I decided to do a fushia lip instead of her signature pink friday. I have her signature MAC Pink Friday lipstick but trust me, I cannot make it work for nothing in this world!

Products Used
Eyes: BH Cosmetics 120 palette (1st ed)
Black Radiance WaterProof Liquid Eyeliner

Lips: MAC Vino lipliner
MAC Up the Amp Lipstick
MAC Springbean lipglass

Face: MAC StudioFix Fluid NW47
MAC StudioFix Concealer NW45
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Deep Dark

Cheeks: Black Radiance Blush in Spiced Ginger

Brows: Maybelline Define A Line in Expresso


No comments: