About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
26 years old - Alabama State alumni - certified pharmacy technician - freelance makeup artist

Friday, August 19, 2011

My New Doo!

I've finally gone short. Never thought I would see the day! lol It was definately time for another sew-in. I was developing the "bad, nappy weave" syndrome. Because of my field, I wanted to go with something professional. I decided to purchase the Outre Duby Hair in 1b. I've tried this hair before when I did my quick weave a while back. I really love this hair! There's no need for cutting or anything because it lays like a wrap. I've been getting alot of rants and raves about my hair and how it fits me. I'm definately gonna be wearing this hair style more often as I work in the pharmacy so this will not be the last time you see it. But when it's time to go to Vegas, it's back to my long 18" ! lol

No comments: