About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
26 years old - Alabama State alumni - certified pharmacy technician - freelance makeup artist

Monday, October 31, 2011

My Halloween

This is the first time I've celebrated Halloween in a long time. My school decided to hold a costume contest. It was so hard to find a costume!!! I didn't know what I wanted to be. I decided to dig deep in the past and be what I've always want to be...a race car driver. I didn't want to be just any kind of race driver. I want to be a bombshell race driver. So I bought this wig that was so long and had alot of curls in it. Kind of like Kim Kardashian's hair and I overdid my makeup. I also had a hat, gloves, driver shades, and my brother's checkered Dickies bookbag to carry my books. Here are the pics!







No comments: