About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
26 years old - Alabama State alumni - certified pharmacy technician - freelance makeup artist

Friday, September 2, 2011

Flashback Fridays: Spring Break 2011 Panama City Beach, FL

Spring Break 2011 baby! Our memorable trip to Panama City Beach, FL on March 18-20 with thousands of other college students. I was a post graduate at the time, but this was my first spring break trip. I loved every moment of it from watching the ocean on the hotel balcony to meeting so many random people on the strip. There was never a dull moment. Hopefully, I'll be able to go back this year but then again I am planning a Las Vegas trip for my 25th birthday. So I'll worry about that bridge when I cross it. Here are some pics from the trip. Enjoy!


Travis Porter "Bring it Back". The Spring Break theme song in PCB!

No comments: