About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
26 years old - Alabama State alumni - certified pharmacy technician - freelance makeup artist

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Finally Decided to Wear My Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Lipstick

As you all know, last year Nicki Minaj, along with MAC Cosmetics, created a satin lipstick titled Pink Friday, after her debut album. It was a hot seller on the website. They picked 4 Fridays in Nov, I believe, to sell the lipstick online and it sold out in like minutes. So I've been having my lipstick for a good minute but I have not worn it forreal. It practically still looks brand new. So today, I decided to put it on. Be mindful, that I did have to mix it with another lipstick color because I cannot wear Pink Friday alone. It just doesn't work for me. So I mixed it with MAC's Up The Amp lipstick and Pink Friday did keep it's color through the other lipstick. I also lined my lips with MAC's Cork lipliner. I didn't put any gloss on top. So here's what it look like.

No comments: